INTRODUCTIONThis Service Charter is a statement of commitment by the Mission to provide quality service to our clients both in Kenya and in the Republic of Korea.
This Charter seeks to inform our clients of our Mandate, Vision, Mission, Functions and Services.
It outlines mechanisms for forwarding complaints, comments and suggestions which in turn will enhance better service provision.
MANDATETo advance and maximize Kenya's interests in the Republic of Korea through diplomatic engagements.
VISIONA Committed Diplomatic Mission in pursuit of Kenya's national interests in the Republic of Korea.
MISSIONTo be the best in pursuing the interests and value of Kenyan people in the Republic of Korea through effective diplomacy.
OUR CORE VALUES ARE:
- Team Spirit
- Collective Responsibility
- Integrity and
OUR CORE FUNCTIONS ARE:
- Implementation of Kenya's Foreign Policy in relation to the republic of korea
- Initiating Joint Commissions
- Interacting with other Missions in Korea
- Provisions of Consular Services
- Facilitation of state and official visits to Korea by Kenyan delegations
- Facilitation of protocol arrangements with the Korean authorities for individual officials and delegations
- Negotiation of Agreements and MOUs in areas of mutual interest with Korea
- Promotion of trade, investment, and tourism between Kenya and Korea
OUR CLIENTS ARE:
- Government Ministries and Institutions in Kenya and Korea
- The people of Kenya
- Interacting with other Missions in Korea
- Foreign Missions and International Organizations accredited to the Republic of Korea
- The private sector in Kenya and Korea
- The Korean public in general
- Staff of the Embassy
- Co-ordination of all bilateral matters between Kenya and Korea
- Provision of Consular Services to Kenyans in Korea
- Issuance of visas to visitors to Kenya
- Authentication of Kenyan documents
- Provision of information on trade, investments and tourism in Kenya and in Korea
- Facilitation/ participation in events aimed at promoting Tourism, Trade and Investments in Kenya
OUR SERVICE STANDARDS:We are committed to providing our clients with quality service.
In providing quality service, the Embassy undertakes to analyze and evaluate its achievements and performances periodically with a view to effectively and efficiently meet the dynamic needs and aspirations of Kenyans and other clients.
The standards the Embassy strives to maintain while providing effective and efficient services can be summarized as follows:
- Contact by Telephone
- Answer your call promptly
- Be courteous and helpful at all times
- Attend to your concern where possible and if we cannot do so immediately, we will record your details and call back at an appropriate time.
- Written Communication
- Facilitate a reply within 7 working days, and where feedback cannot be expedited within this period, the Embassy will decide on the best way forward. If a client visits us in person, we will treat him/her with courtesy, confidentiality and fairness.
- Environment and Cleanliness
We uphold this principle by maintaining a clean and tidy environment and expect our esteemed clients to reciprocate.
HELP US HELP YOU:
- State your request as clearly as possible
- Where necessary, provide us with copies of documents when submitting your request
- Quite any relevant reference in all communications with us
- Handle us with courtesy and respect
- Observe and respect our procedures, rules and regulations
- Observe time in case of prior appointment
- Fill and return customers satisfaction survey questionnaire
COMPLAINTS:Clients are encouraged to submit complaints and suggestions to the Ambassador/Charge d' Affaires a.i. or his/her representative
The Embassy commits itself to handling complaints by:
- Responding promptly through emails
- Maintaining a register of complaints
APPEALS:Appeals in respect of cases will be addressed promptly
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS:For purposes of improving this Charter to efficiently meet the satisfaction of our clients, we we* inputs through any of the communication services specified in this Charter
WHERE TO FIND US:The Embassy is situated in itaewon, opposite the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Seoul at the following address
38, Hoinamuro 44-Gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul-Korea. (04346).
Telephone : (+82) (2) 3785-2903 / 4
Fax : (+82) (2) 3785-2905
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com